We are local church with a mission of reaching local community and growing their love, reverence, and fear of God. Working to serve and edify people of every age and from all backgrounds. Part of Assemblies of God. I need someone's help writing content for these.
Founded in September 2006 Life of Victory Church had a humble but blessed beginning meeting at a local hotel conference room.
However God placed a clear vision in the heart of senior pastor Roman Horbachevskyy and through much prayer and obedience God
has given the church resources, growth, and ability to impact the city of Auburn.
Originally Pastor Roman is from Lviv Ukraine and together with his wife and two children he moved to Kent WA in 2003. Right away after his arrival, he knew that he was not going to settle into comfortable Christian living, but rather decided to eagerly seek God and fight for the lost souls.
As a church we believe that God has called us to first, worship and exalt His name in our services and our everyday lives. Second he has called us to serve and love each other through support, encouragement and fellowship of his people. And third Jesus gave his followers a commission to spread the gospel of good news to the lost that salvation can be found in Jesus Christ.
Currently our church has many active ministries including Missions, Home Groups, Mosaic Sisterhood, Victory Kids, Impact Collective (Youth), and Humanitarian Ministry.
We thank you for visiting our page and welcome to visit us in person if you have that ability, you will find that we are a friendly bunch.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.John 3:16-17 ESV
What We Believe
1. The Scriptures are Inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.
2. There is only One True God–revealed in three persons…Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (commonly known as the Trinity).
3. In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God’s son Jesus was both human and divine.
4. Though originally good, Man Willingly Fell to Sin–ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
5. Every Person Can Have Restored Fellowship with God Through ‘Salvation’ (accepting Christ’s offer of forgiveness for sin). [1 of 4 cardinal doctrines of the A/G]
6. Practice two ordinances—(1) Water Baptism by Immersion after repenting of one’s sins and receiving Christ’s gift of salvation, and Holy Communion (the Lord’s Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ’s suffering and death for our salvation.
7. The Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a Special Experience Following Salvation that empowers believers for witnessing and effective service, just as it did in New Testament times.
8. The Initial Physical Evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is ‘Speaking in Tongues,’ as experienced on the Day of Pentecost and referenced throughout Acts and the Epistles.
9. Sanctification Initially Occurs at Salvation and is not only a declaration that a believer is holy, but also a progressive lifelong process of separating from evil as believers continually draw closer to God and become more Christlike.
10. The Church has a Mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin. We believe ‘the Church’ is the Body of Christ and consists of the people who, throughout time, have accepted God’s offer of redemption (regardless of religious denomination) through the sacrificial death of His son Jesus Christ.
11. A Divinely Called and Scriptural Ordained Leadership Ministry Serves the Church. The Bible teaches that each of us under leadership must commit ourselves to reach others for Christ, to worship Him with other believers, and to build up or edify the body of believers–the Church.
12. Divine Healing of the Sick is a Privilege for Christians Today and is provided for in Christ’s atonement (His sacrificial death on the cross for our sins).
13. The Blessed Hope—When Jesus Raptures His Church Prior to His Return to Earth (the second coming). At this future moment in time all believers who have died will rise from their graves and will meet the Lord in the air, and Christians who are alive will be caught up with them, to be with the Lord forever.
14. The Millennial Reign of Christ when Jesus returns with His saints at His second coming and begins His benevolent rule over earth for 1,000 years. At that time many in the nation of Israel will recognize and accept Him as the Messiah, the Savior who died for them and all mankind.
15. A Final Judgment Will Take Place for those who have rejected Christ. They will be judged for their sin and consigned to eternal punishment in a punishing lake of fire.
16. Look forward to the perfect New Heavens and a New Earth that Christ is preparing for all people, of all time, who have accepted Him. We will live and dwell with Him there forever following His millennial reign on Earth. ‘And so shall we forever be with the Lord!
Meet Our Team
Roman Gorbachevskiy Senior Pastor
Pastor Roman serves as the senior pastor of Life of Victory Church serving the members of the church since 2006.
Igor Zhukovsky Deacon / Missions Director
While also serving as a deacon; Igor has dedicated his time to travel to Cuba, Argentina, Ukraine, etc., to spread the gospel with his team. If it is in your heart to spread the gospel, talk to Igor Zhukovskiy about when and where their next mission trip will be.
Zhenya Korotysh Administrator
Zhenya dedicates his time making sure that the church building is operating smoothly behind the scenes.
Kyle Lebedev Administrator and Teens Ministry Director
Kirill enjoys organizing events and outings for the whole church. With his team, they have been able to create an amazing time of fellowship inside and outside of church. He and his wife, Liliya, also lead the teens ministry where they meet for Bible studies and fun events.
Stas & Olga Berdar Youth Ministry Leaders
Stas and Olya dedicate their time serving the youth at LOV. They commit their time by running weekly services on Tuesdays and hosting various events for the youth.
George Pastushok Tech Lead
George serves in the media and technology services of Life of Victory. With his team, they make sure the tech runs smoothly for all the services throughout the week.
Taras Gorbachevskiy Worship Team Leader
Taras has been serving on the worship team since his teen years. He plays multiple instruments and is ready to jump in wherever he is needed. Taras is currently serving as the worship team leader in the youth ministry, and is also serving on one of the Sunday worship teams.
Melanie Gorbachevskiy Sunday School Director
Melanie dedicates her time to create a fun and godly environment for all who attend Sunday School. She and her team prepare monthly Kids Nights and do other special events throughout the year. Her goal is to make sure the kids know about God and the sacrifice that was made on the cross for us, and also know that they have a place in this world.
Volodya Gorbachevskiy Worship Team Leader
Volodya, with his wife, Oksana, have been serving as one of the worship team leaders at LOV since 2006
Yulia Gural Worship Team Leader
Yuliya has been serving as one of the worship team leaders with her husband, Tolik, since 2006.